Author registration deadline: 22 Oct 2021
Registration deadline for live participation (non-presenting delegates): 13 Dec 2021Click here to Register
The rates include VAT (this will be charged at 20% as the event is based in the UK).
*The student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. This rate is not applicable to post-doctoral students.
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters – from one week prior to the conference
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 6 months after the conference
- Access exhibitor profiles for 6 months after the conference
- View abstracts of all presentations for 6 months after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 6 months after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on virtual registration rates.
However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact the Project Lead Cinzia Mamberti with your VAT number and we can provide an appropriate invoice.
If you are based in Australia and registering please also contact the Project Lead, as your invoice needs raising with Australian VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
If you are based in Switzerland and registering please also contact the Project Lead, as your invoice needs raising with Swiss VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Swiss B2B customer.
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.